We hold a number of small group-based courses each year around personal development and life skills for those wanting to make positive changes in their lives.
- 'Explore' has a focus on beginner social skills by exploring oneself and the world around us.
- 'Live to the Max' involves more in-depth personal goal setting around themes such as identity, personality, communication, and self-esteem.
- 'Healthy Living' covers nutrition, physical activity, shopping on a budget, healthy cooking for one and other relevant topics for those wanting to make the first steps towards a healthier life.
- 'Stop Smoking' holistically addresses many of the reasons people smoke. The course provides the peer support, nicotine replacement patches and accountability to those wanting to take the first step towards quitting.
- Cooking & Baking including how to market and sell what's produced
- Edible Gardening