Services Update - 3rd June
Things are changing every week now, and we are happy to have some of our programmes starting again!
Keep checking back here for further updates - especially as we move into Lockdown Level One...
- From this week onwards we are offering you the choice of either 'choose and collect' OR having a food parcel delivered to your door. Whichever option you choose, you will still need to call us on 0800 2 DELTA (0800 233 582) to arrange a time to come in (since we can only have one person in the Foodbank at a time), or to arrange delivery of your food parcel.
- This is on hold, but will start again as soon as we go into Lockdown Level One
Community Cafe and Friday Meal
- These both remain on hold at the current time.
- ESOL Classes have started again
- Friday Playgroup - This remains on hold. A further update will be given once we are in Lockdown Level One
- This has started again. Join Mary from 1pm - 4pm on Fridays. We are currently using the Richmond Community Garden at Avebury House
Budget advice and Advocacy
- These have started again. Please phone reception to book an appointment on 0800 2 DELTA (0800 233 582)
- We continue to run this programme as a home delivery service. A further update will be given once we reach Lockdown Level One.
- Some programmes have started again. For more information, please call us on 0800 2 DELTA (0800 233 582)
Article posted on 03 June 2020